This is the classic single serve recipe provided in Stanley Burrough’s book:
- 2 (tbs). of lemon or lime
- 2 (tbs). of genuine maple syrup
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper
- 10 oz. water (hot or cold as preferred)
For those who cannot enjoy their lemonade, we offer this alternative:
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and maple syrup as a concentrate in a dark container. Keep this mixture cool.
- Make enough concentrate for as long as you are incapable of making the fresh lemonade juice.
- Every time you want a glass of lemonade, measure 4 tbs. of this mixture in a glass.
- Add water and cayenne pepper, stir and drink. The maple syrup preserves the lemon juice and prevents oxidation of the vitamin C and enzymes.